What is Website@School?Summary in your language (note the moseover text):
Help pupils in your country to learn ICT and international collaboration. Please translate or update your language and contactus.
Death of Dirk Schouten
The core team: Karin Abma (ICT coordinator public primary school Rosa Boekdrukker), Dirk Schouten (project coordinator, manual writer) and Peter Fokker (main developer) after the ceremony. This decoration is a reward for all volunteers and donors that made Website@School available for pupils, teachers, parents and schools in so many countries. Thank you all!
New: Website@School 0.90.6a
Website@School 0.90.6a released (2014-11-17)
Highlights in this release
- new module 'Confab (chat)'
- new module 'Althing (weblog)'
- updated module 'Mailpage'
- new translation 'Bulgarian' (bg)
- new translation 'Filipino' (fil)
- new translation 'Western Frisian' (fry)
- new translation 'Italian' (it)
- new translation 'Papiamento' (pap)
- new translation 'Romanian' (ro)
- new translation 'Serbo-Croatian' (sh)
- new translation 'Urdu' (ur)
- new translation 'Vietnamese' (vi)
- updated versions of CKEditor
- most dialogs now have both a [Save] and a [Done] button
- a locked page can now be easier unlocked
See the file CHANGES.txt in the program directory for full details.